Cup Shape N95 Mask Is What Material
Cup shape N95 mask is what material
Cup N95 mask made of the following materials:
2 layers of masks: non-woven, nose ribs, ear hanging.
3 layers of masks: non-woven fabrics, nose ribs, ear hanging, filter paper.
Activated carbon masks: non-woven fabrics, nose non-woven masks Liang Liang, ear hanging, filter paper, activated carbon filter paper.
Masks should adhere to daily cleaning and disinfection, whether gauze masks or air filter masks can be used gauze mask heating method for disinfection. The specific approach is:
1. clean up First with warm water and soap gently rub gauze masks, bowl-shaped mask can be dipped in detergent with a soft brush gently brush, and then washed with water. Please note that do not rub hard, because if the gauze of the latitude and longitude gap is too large to lose the role of anti-blocking droplets.
Disinfection Place the cleaned masks in 2% peracetic acid solution for 30 minutes or boil in boiling water for 20 minutes or steam in a steamer for 15 minutes and then dry. This method is suitable for gauze masks and bowl masks.
3. Check. Before using again, you should carefully check the mask and mask is still intact, for the gauze masks and masks can take light inspection method, that is, take the light before the care to see if there is no obvious light, the middle part of the edge and part of the light The rate is not the same, if there is doubt to replace the new. In any case, masks and masks in the cleaning 3 to 7 times after the general will be updated, the quality of a particularly good mask can be cleaned 10 times. Activated carbon adsorption masks should pay attention to the regular replacement of activated carbon interlayer, if the activated carbon interlayer is not replaceable, spent 7 to 14 days to be replaced, this mask can not be cleaned and then reused.
Cup shape N95 mask cup shape N95 mask wearing method
1. Put the mask on the metal N95 masks soft bars should be up.
2. Headband were tied to the head and neck after the neck.
3. Press the metal strip inward to the activated carbon mask. This part is pressed into the shape of the nose.
4. Upon completion, the mask must cover the nose to the chin, close to the face.